Plate type plasma freezer
- Main features
How it works:
1. The integrated (single-layer) compressor condenser is integrated with the main engine, split design (multi-layer), the compressor condenser is external, and the indoor unit is an automatic moving part combined with a high-performance refrigerated plate.
2. The quick-freezer adopts high-performance plate contact type, and the upper and lower cold plates (double plates) need to have an independent refrigeration system, and the plasma bag is placed between the upper and lower cold plates to achieve rapid freezing; In order to ensure that the distance of the cold plate is accurately guaranteed, the movement mode is controlled by a motor and does not accept pneumatic control to ensure that the plasma bag is not crushed by the cold plate when the plasma is quick-frozen;
3. The temperature of the upper and lower cold plates is ≤-65°C when the freezer is running without load; (Must provide the test report of the provincial or above medical device quality supervision department)
4. Flexible contact technology is adopted to ensure that the plasma bag is evenly cooled;
5. Standard volume (monolayer): plasma freezing volume per batch≥ 36 bags (200ml);
6. Quick freezing time: the core temperature of the fully loaded blood bag (200ml) drops to -30°C≤30min;
7. The quick-freezing mechanism cooling system adopts imported two-stage compressor and environmentally friendly refrigerant;
Please enter the content...
Packaging and shipping
formulate a scheme
Customer determines the plan
Understand customer needs